Thursday, April 2, 2009

03-03-09

Yesterday I was about to visit my blog and write something but i got stocked on watching America's Next Top Model. I started watching cycle 12 but what was uploaded on Youtube was only until 6th episode. Since I wasn't doing much here at the office I decided to watch it from cycle 1 and now I'm on cycle 3. Since I started watching ANTM i have lost interest in watching 24, and maybe one reason also i lost interest is because of my husband, we watch 24 everynight like 2-3 episode and after that we go to sleep as i have to wake up early. Well, the next thing I knew was, he is 3 episodes ahead of me. So I let him watch 24 and maybe this saturday I will catch up where I left. Now he is like 8 episodes ahead of me. Now i have to end this and start watching, LOL.

Chillax. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment