Sunday, March 1, 2009

Highlights of Feb.

February is the second month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars. It is the shortest month and the only month with fewer than 30 days. The month has 29 days in leap years, when the year number is divisible by four (except for years that are divisible by 100 and not by 400 in the Gregorian calendar). In common years the month has 28 days.

February starts on the same day of the week as both March and November in common years, and August in leap years.

Having only 28 days in common years, it is the only month of the year that can pass without a single full moon. It is also the only month of the calendar that once every six years and twice every 11 years, will have only four full 7-day weeks. Where the first day of the month starts on a Sunday and the last day ends on a Saturday.

So now, let's see the highlights of my February 2009.





February 06, my birthday.

It was the first time that I celebrated my birthday here in Romania. Also it was the first time that I, myself did not cook anything for my birthday, ate arlin cooked for me though, thanks.

My birthday fell on a friday so I celebrated at the office with my colleagues, shared pizza and sushi (maki). The firm gave me a nice present, they call it "ie" it's a Romanian traditional clothe. Also on this day I received samurai's from my good friends, so I became a Ninja.











13th of February (friday the 13th), me and my husband watched the band 'No Use For A Name' at Club Fabrica.

We both had fun, kicking people (LOL). We are in the front row, I mean literally front where I can extend my arms put a little extra effort and get a guitar pick from the vocalist's microphone. We'll I did manage to get one for my husband.













After the GIG, 14th of February is Valentines Day. I don't really have something for valentines day, for me it's just an ordinary day like waking up, go to work then go home. But, what a surprise. My husband is bringing flowers for me when he got home. We've been together for 3 years and this is the first time he gave me flowers on a valentines day (well, I think this is the first time that he gave me flowers, hahaha). So sweet. It's like I almost wanted to sleep with the flowers beside me. ;)









February 19th, it was 5AM. We are awakened by a noise. It's like someone or something big fell. Few seconds after the noise ate arlin started to call me and my husband. I stood up fast, opened the door room and first thing I saw was my father-in-law lying on the ground with eyes open but he's not moving. We carried him to his bed, I was trying to talk to him, asking if he can hear me or see me but he's not responding. He was unconsious. Then after a 20-30 he blinked cleared his throat, asking us what happened.


We are very nervous and everything we don't know what to do incase he stays unconcious for couple of minutes.





27th of February, we went to Sinaia.


Together with few BDR colleagues, we went to Sinaia for a project. We left at the office around 1:30pm, starving. So, first thing we did is we stopped at Mc' Donalds (for free c/o BDR) to grab something to eat because it will be like almost 3hrs travel time.

We arrived at the place just in time but we had to wait, the clients had a little adjustments on their time. When everything was done, we again hit the road lookin for TAVERNA, a restaurant. We've been going back and forth searching for the place, at long last after maybe 10-15 mins we found the place. It was at the end of no where. But it's all good, food was, the place was nice and again c/o BDR firm. Eating for free is always good (LOL).




Well, that was my February.

No comments:

Post a Comment