Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Tree Friends : LUMPY



Lumpy. Always the odd-man-out, this dim-witted blue moose is all heart and all thumbs.

Lumpy is a blue male moose with clean teeth pronging out of his mouth, bright disorbited eyes and mismatched antlers. Lumpy is one of the four primary characters in the series.Known to be the big brother, or perhaps babysitter, of many of the other characters, he usually means well but he is extremely stupid. Furthermore, he screams like a girl. He is not so reliable at times and tends to mess things up a lot.













3 comments:

  1. Thanks for nice link.i like it.Happy Tree Friends tv show is my favorite show that i never missed because it's one of the Anime show which never bored to me.When I saw it's first episode from then i became a huge fan of it.i like the role of every character.all the characters are sooo cute and they makes me laugh and never be sad to me,so i always download Happy Tree Friends episodes and watch it online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends, when i first heared this show's title from my friend, I like it then I determined to watch it. My friend and i download Happy Tree Friends episodes and then we watch it. Trust me guys, its one show which never bored to you. All friends in this show are always happy, they never are sad. I like acting of every character of it. Really it's wonderful show!!!!


    Watch Happy Tree Friends Episodes Online
    Watch Happy Tree Friends Episodes
    Watch Happy Tree Friends Online

    ReplyDelete