Friday, February 6, 2009

02 - 06 - 09

My birthday falls on a friday, I celebrate it with my colleagues at work. Here are some pictures of what happened.




And for the gifts... I received flower plant from doamna Nitu, flowers and Ie from the firm and the swords from my good friends Dan, Anca and Soa ;)



They also made this cool flash clip that says " I'm a NINJA "



And since my birthday was fell on a weekday, I had a post celebration at home that Sunday, February 08. I invited a few close friends of ours.




Ok... Let's start with the food preparation.




We prepared Spaghetti, Soup, Lechon Kawali, Siomai and Maki (sushi) plus some veggies.



Here I am with the sushi master Tony. On the right it's my husband Jam when everything was set and just waiting for our friends.



This is my father-in-law with my baby Motot, and on the right picture is Ate Arlin who mostly did the cooking.



Also I hired some warriors,LOL... ;)







Ofcourse Karaoke is always there... Singing with Ate Oyi




And some group pictures...






Well to sum it up.... I had fun.. It was one great birthday celebration with friends and love ones.



________________________________________________________

It's my birthday and I want to thank all the people who greet me and made this a very mişto (cool) day. I had fun. Very nice. Thanks to all you guys and especially to my husband and my family. Even if I'm not there in the Philippines with them they still celebrated my birthday and cooked something for me, thanks. Well, I don't know what else to say but T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H ;) peace




p.s. : I will post something here what happened on
this day i just still don't have the stuffs, ayt..

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! the stuff is on the way ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Ninja Sani!
    Now you are a real Senpai hehehe

    ReplyDelete