Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thumbelina

Thumbelina
(A movie that I can watch over and over and over...)



A girl no bigger than her mother's thumb feels all alone in the world knowing she is the only person her size. Her wish for a companion at last comes true when the prince of the faerys arrives at her window sill. However, the niave Thumbelina's life goes downward from there when a toad kidnaps her. While she tries to find a way home, she begins to grow up and learns about hope with the help of the friends she always wanted.






Thumbelina - Yer Beautiful, Baby



Thumbelina- Let Me Be Your Wings



Thumbelina-Let me be your wings ( final)





I have first seen this movie somewhere around the year of '94. My dad brought us the VHS tape along with A Troll in Central Park, The Land Before Time, Fern Gully and some other movies. Since I liked this movie very much, I have watched it over and over again and I admit still want to see these movies today Ofcourse there's always a lesson in each story. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment